ET’s Lauren Zima video chatted with Carole Baskin ahead of the season 29 premiere of ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ on Monday, Sept. 14 at 8 pm on ABC. The ‘Tiger King’ star revealed the song for her first dance, which was her first choice. She also opens up about the costumes we might see, and how she hopes ‘DWTS’ will highlight the exploitation of big cats in order to bring about change. Plus, find out whether Baskin would ever dance to one of Joe Exotic’s songs. Tune into ET on Thursday, Sept. 10 for more from the season 29 contestants.
Exclusives from #ETonline :
- Carole Baskin Says She’s Doing ‘DWTS’ for the Cats (Exclusive)
- Carole Baskin REACTS to Ex-Husband's Family Airing Ad During Dancing With the Stars (Exclusive)
- Garth Brooks Exclusive Interview + Tiger King’s Carole Baskin On DWTS | PEOPLE Show | PeopleTV
- Carole Baskin Never Heard Of 'DWTS': 'I Don't Watch Television'
- Dancing With the Stars: Derek Hough on Judging Carole Baskin in His New Role (Exclusive)
- Carole Baskin on ‘DWTS,’ Gone-Viral TikTok About First Husband, and Blowback Over Cardi B Comments
- Carole Baskin picks 'Eye of the Tiger' for first dance on 'DWTS' | GMA
- Carole Baskin on Nic Cage Playing Tiger King, Plus: Does She Think Joe Exotic Will Watch ‘DWTS’?
- Carole Baskin's Late Husband's Family Airs PSA During Dancing With The Stars | NowThis
- Carole Baskin Humiliated During Dancing with the Stars