Many of us dream of leaving the modern world behind and escaping to an idyllic off-the-grid cabin where we can relax, enjoy quiet time and be with nature. In this weeks episode, we meet an inspiring couple who did exactly that, building an amazing cabin by the river.
At 54 square meters, (850ft2) this small cabin is situated in a stunning location with panoramic views looking over the river and out to the forest beyond. Completely off-the-grid, solar powered and with rain water collection, this cabin is a beautiful and fully functional home.
From its modern, black exterior through to the warm plywood interior and exceptional views, this cabin is a dream home. Enjoy the full video tour!
If you enjoy our videos, please consider supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/livingbig
Find out more about this tiny house and others on our website: https://www.livingbiginatinyhouse.com/stunning-black-off-grid-cabin-by-the-river/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingbiginatinyhouse/
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/livingbiginatinyhouse/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tinyhousenz
Please subscribe for more videos on tiny houses, architecture, DIY, design, and sustainable, off-grid living.
Title music in this video by Bryce Langston: http://www.youtube.com/brycelangston
Presented and Produced by: Bryce Langston
Camera: Rasa Pescud & Bryce Langston
Editing: Rasa Pescud
'Living Big in a Tiny House' © 2020 Zyia Pictures Ltd
#cabin #architecture #offthegrid
- Stunning Black Off-Grid Cabin By The River
- A Black A-Frame Airbnb Tour! | A-Frame Cabin!
- Man Living Off-Grid in His Incredible Self-Built Cabin
- ULTRA MODERN 700 sq ft Off-Grid TINY A-FRAME CABIN! (Full Airbnb Tour)
- Tiny House in the Catskill Mountains
- Off Grid AIR CONDITIONING In Our Self-Built Home!
- Off Grid Tiny Cabin | Things Change
- Off The Grid Cabin In New Zealand Paradise
- Building A Dam for Hydroelectric Power - Part 1 - Off Grid Cabin - EP #22