Today, Josh is showing you how to make some Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit nachos! Make your own with the recipe below. MK #034
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich!
Apple Podcasts: https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
Biscuit Chips - 0:37
Spinach Artichoke Dip - 4:47
Seafood Scampi - 6:56
Assemble - 9:10
Step 1: Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chips
* Biscuit chips
* 2 cups flour
* ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar
* 1 tbsp sugar
* 1 Tbsp baking powder
* 1 Tbsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp paprika
* ½ tsp salt
* 1 cup milk
* 2 tsp white vinegar
* 8 tbsp butter
* 4 Tbsp butter
* 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
* ¼ tsp paprika
* ½ tsp garlic powder
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add your milk and vinegar, then stir to combine. Add the melted butter and stir again.
2) Let the dough rest for 10 minutes in the fridge, then roll out on a floured surface until it is about ¼ inch thick.
3) Cut the dough into triangles then place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
4) Mix buttery topping ingredients in a bowl and brush over the baked chips
* Large mixing bowl
* Small sauce pot
* Rolling pin
* Silpat and baking sheet
* Small offset
Step 2: Spinach Artichoke Dip
* 2 tbsp Butter
* 3 cloves Garlic
* 2 tbsp Flour
* 1 block Cream cheese
* 1 cup Jack cheese
* 4 oz Spinach
* 1 14 oz Canned artichoke
* 2 cups Milk
1) Heat butter on the stove on medium heat until melted then add microplaned garlic.
2) Sautee for 2 minutes, until fragrant, then add flour and stir.
3) Cook for 2 minutes until an amber color, then add milk and stir.
4) Cook for an additional 2 minutes, until thick enough to coat a spoon, then add cream cheese, jack cheese, chopped artichokes, spinach, and black pepper.
* Medium saucepot
* Wooden spoon
Step 3: Seafood Scampi
* Mixed Seafood Bag?
* 2 sticks Butter
* 10 whole cloves Garlic
* ¾ cup White wine
* Juice and zest of 1 Lemon
* 2 tsp Parsley
* ½ tsp salt
* 1 portion Cheddar Bay biscuit chips
* 1 portion Spinach artichoke dip
1) Heat butter in a large sautee pan on high heat. When the pan is screaming hot, but before the butter browns, add your seafood and sautee for 3 minutes, until almost fully cooked. Add chopped garlic, white wine, and lemon juice and reduce for 1 minute. Until the pan is almost dry. Add your chopped parsley and toss.
2) Lay down a base of biscuit chips, add spinach and artichoke dip on top, then finish with seafood scampi.
* Sautee pan
* Wooden spoon
* Cutting Board
- Red Lobster Nachos Recipe
- DIY Disney Lobster Nachos
- Seafood Nachos
- LOBSTER NACHOS RECIPE
- Trying ALL Of Red Lobster's Most Famous Menu Items
- Disneyland Lobster Nacho Recipe
- Cheesy Shrimp Nachos
- Guy Fieri Makes His "GUY-Talian" Nachos | Food Network
- Lobster Nacho Recipe
- Making FISH NACHOS - Best Catch n' Cook this Year!?