This week, we say a bittersweet goodbye to the old BwB studio with a Swanson's swan song, and probably the longest episode name to date: The Four Horsemeals of the Eggporkalypse from Parks & Rec. A fitting goodbye, a breakfast that could comfortably feed a family of four (along with some aunts and uncles), prepared on the very same flat-top that seared the sixteen-some-odd patties flipped in the kitchen's inaugural episode.
Music: "XXV" by Broke for Free
My playlist of preferred cooking tunes, Bangers with Babish!
Binging With Babish Website: http://bit.ly/BingingBabishWebsite
Basics With Babish Website: http://bit.ly/BasicsWithBabishWebsite
- Binging with Babish: Four Horsemeals of the Eggporkalypse from Parks & Rec
- Eating With Ron Swanson
- Binging with Babish 6M Subscriber Special: Turf N' Turf from Parks & Recreation
- Binging with Babish 4 Million Subscriber Special: Death Sandwich from Regular Show
- Ron & Food: The Ultimate Love Story - Parks and Recreation
- Binging with Babish: The Swanson from Parks and Recreation
- Binging with Babish: Ben Wyatt's Calzones from Parks & Rec
- MORE Season 4 BLOOPERS | Parks and Recreation | Comedy Bites