Meet Jake Amato, a ten-year-old with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, and his family as he meets the donor who saved his life.
DKMS: We Delete Blood Cancer.
DKMS is an international not for profit organization dedicated to the fight against blood cancer and blood disorders by: creating awareness; recruiting bone marrow donors to provide a second chance at life; raising funds to match donor registration costs; supporting the improvement of therapies through research; and supporting patients from day one of their diagnoses.
Register to be a Bone Marrow Donor here:
Learn more about DKMS here:
Follow us on social!
- Young Boy Meets the Angel Who Saved His Life!
- A young man meets the 19-year-old kidney donor who saved his life
- A Boy Who Saved 17 Lives Gets a Big Surprise
- Boy, 8, meets the bone marrow donor who saved his life live on 'GMA'
- Liver recipient meets her donor for the 1st time live on 'GMA'
- Near-Suicide Survivor S. L. Young Finally "Sees His Angel on Earth" Who Helped to Save His Life
- 14-Year-Old Boy Meets Bone Marrow Donor Who Saved His Life
- 13-year-old boy meets bone marrow donor who saved his life | SWNS TV
- Emotional moment boy meets donor who saved his life
- ANGEL SAVES MAN From Near Death - real or fake?