If you’re ever in the mood for a bit of foodie DIY, but not in the mood for scratch cooking, restaurant recipe kits are a fun way of bringing your favourite eat-out grub right to your doorstep! In this episode, we try out another three amazing restaurant kits and taste and review each of them to see if they’re worth recommending. Be prepared for your mouth to water!
Japan Centre’s DIY Shoryu Kits:
Pizza Pilgrims DIY Frying Pan Kits:
Passyunk Avenue’s Steak and Wings Love Bundle:
Ready to live the ultimate food lifestyle?
Come and join the Sorted Club to make use of the smart tools that connect millions of foodies around the world and help you create your ultimate food lifestyle.
- Simplify midweek cooking with smart meal packs and audio guides
- Visit locally recommended restaurants & experiences in major cities around the world
- Listen to weekly podcasts that debate trending food topics
- Enjoy the full collection of Sorted Club Books and build your own cookbook.
Check it out here: http://bit.ly/2SiD6q6
- Chefs and Normals Review DIY Food Kits | Vol. 4
- Chefs and Normals Review DIY Food Kits | Vol.3
- A Chef Reviews DIY Food Kits
- A Chef Reviews DIY Food Kits Vol. 2
- Reviewing Deliverable Food Gifts for Lockdown!
- CANNED FOOD | Taste Tests & Chef Hacks
- ROTATING GRILL | 4 Dishes Tested by a Chef
- CHEF is “REMOTE CONTROLLED” by a NORMAL!! | Cloud Egg Recipe Challenge
- Reviewing Deliverable Food Gifts
- Reviewing Monthly Food Subscriptions